Ciro Discepolo’s Complete Bibliography
(Download of this picture in HI DEF, about 12 MB)
Some biographical notes
An astrologer, journalist and writer, he was born in Naples in 1948 (on the 17th
of July, at 5:40 am)
He worked for twenty years at the most popular daily of Naples, Il Mattino,
writing articles on science, medicine, informatics, literature and astrology. He
always refused to cast the so-called 'horoscopes of the solar signs' for that
newspaper and for any other newspaper or magazine.
He worked (at 20 years old) for five years at the CNR (National Research Council)
as Researcher Helper and, for two years, as Electronic Measures Laboratory's
head in the Istituto Motori of Naples, CNR.
He has been dealing with astrology since 1970. He has written about 70 books,
most of them best-sellers in Italy as well as abroad (France, the United States
of America, Spanish, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Russia) and he has published
almost 800 lessons of Astrology on YouTube and and about 100 brief Astrology
essays on Google Books. In 1990 he founded the quarterly
Ricerca '90, which he's been directing since then.
He's been doing statistical researches from the very beginning of his interest
At the beginning of the '90s, he obtained very brilliant results with researches
on astral heredity on a sample of over 75,000 subjects.
He's been holding seminars, courses and lectures in different universities and
cultural centres in Italy and abroad.
He particularly deals with Predictive Astrology and Aimed Solar Returns.
According to many colleagues he may be considered the greatest living expert of
this sector. In fact not only he wrote a dozen of texts on this specific segment
of the art of Urania - he can also rely on an experience of more than 20,000
aimed birthdays (covering the years 1970 to 2007) that he suggested, whose
outcomes he collected at an interval of one year.
He developed extremely advanced software packages for the study of Predictive
Astrology, also projecting an innovative algorithm which is particularly useful
for the dating of events within one year for individuals or groups of people.
He is deeply interested in informatics. Astrologically speaking, he followed the
school of Andr\E9 Barbault.
He founded the school of the Active Astrology.
The Active Astrology
The Active Astrology is a school of Astrology founded by Ciro Discepolo at the
beginning of the 90's, based on researched that the Author carried out beginning
It relies on two main subjects: the Aimed Solar Returns and the Exorcism of the
The main notion on which the Active Astrology relies is represented by the fact
that the beneficiary of this school undertake to try to mitigate the so-called
'negative influences' that supposedly arrives from 'dissonant' positions of the
celestials in our solar system in the day and the time of the solar return on
its own position of birth (of the native's sky), and at the same time, to
potentiate the positive implications that may refer to the native in the same
An Aimed Solar Return consists in changing one's place on the day of one's
birthday, thus relocating the solar return according to consolidated rules, and
spending one day only (few minutes) in a place accurately chosen; which place
may, year by year, be distant a few miles from home, or in a different continent.
The exorcism of symbol, on the contrary, relates to the possibility of
activating a symbol and therefore discharging it, according to the school of
Carl Gustav Jung.
Nuova guida all'astrologia (4th edition, revised) - Armenia, Milan, 817 pages,
1998. First edition 1979
Transiti e Rivoluzioni solari [Transits and Solar Returns] - Armenia, Milan, 508
pages, October 1997
Nuovo Trattato delle Rivoluzioni Solari [New Treatise of the Solar Returns] -
Armenia, Milan, 216 pages, September 2003
Nuovo Trattato di Astrologia [The new Treatise of Astrology] - Armenia, Milan,
ca. 800 pages, February 2004
I Fondamenti dell'Astrologia Medica [The Basics of Medical Astrology] - Armenia,
Milan, 246 pages - end of January 2006
L'Interpretazione del tema natale [The Interpretation of the Birth Chart] -
Armenia, Milano, 336 pages September 2007
Effemeridi e Tavole delle Case [Ephemerides and Tables of Houses], many volumes,
Astrologia Attiva [Active Astrology], Mediterranee, Rome, 144 pages, autumn 1998
Trait\E9 complet d'interpr\E9tation des transits et des R\E9volutions solaires en
astrologie - \C9ditions Traditionnelles, Paris, 504 pages, December 2001
Transits and Solar Returns - Ricerca '90 Publisher, Naples, 560 pages, September
365 nap alatt a F\F6ld k\F6r\FCl a szol\E1rhoroszk\F3ppal - DFT H\FAngaria, 190 pages, May
Temelji medicinske astrologije - Založba Astrološkega inštituta, Ljubljana,
Slovenia, 260 pages, March 2007
Prontuari di calcoli, atlanti geografici ed esercizi vari [Prontuari di calcoli,
atlanti geografici ed esercizi vari] - many volumes, different publishers
Recherche astrologique sur la schizophr\E9nie - Psychologie et astrologie, Num\E9ro
38 - 1977 de l'astrologue - \C9ditions Traditionnelles
La libido et l'investigation astrologique - Psychologie et astrologie, Num\E9ro 47
- 1979 de l'astrologue - \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Astralit\E9s d'Alberto Moravia - Etude de th\E8me, Num\E9ro 54 de l'astrologue 1981 -
Un mill\E9naire de conjoncture mondiale - Astrologie mondiale, Num\E9ro sp\E9cial 61,
Astrologie mondiale 1983 de l'astrologue - \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Enqu\EAte sur l'h\E9r\E9dit\E9 astrale - Statistiques, Num\E9ro 63 - 1983 de l'astrologue
- \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Nouvelle enqu\EAte sur l'h\E9r\E9dit\E9 astrale - Statistiques, Num\E9ro 67 - 1984 de l'astrologue
- \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Statistique sur 834 nominations minist\E9rielles - Statistiques - Num\E9ro 75 - 1986
de l'astrologue - \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Nouvelle recherche sur l'h\E9r\E9dit\E9 astrale - Statistiques, Num\E9ro 94 - 1991 de l'astrologue
- \C9ditions Traditionnelles
L'H\E9r\E9dit\E9 astrale sur 50000 naissances - Statistiques, Num\E9ro 106 - 1994 de l'astrologue
- \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Astrologie activiste - R\E9flexions sur l'astrologie, Num\E9ro 125 - 1999 de l'astrologue
- \C9ditions Traditionnelles
Transits et R\E9volutions solaires - French edition of "Transits and Solar Returns"
- 466 p., 2008
DIE TRANSITE UND DAS SOLARHOROSKOP, German edition of "Transits and Solar
Returns" , 646 p., 2008
TR\C1NSITOS Y RETORNOS SOLARES, Spanish edition of "Transits and Solar Returns",
664 p., 2009
Lunar Returns and Earth Returns, 304 p., 2009, English edition, modified and
expanded, of "Rivoluzioni Lunari e Rivoluzioni Terrestri"
Aimed Solar and Lunar Returns, 220 pages, 2009. It is possible to buy it here:
Новый трактат о Солнечных Революциях, Чиро Дешиполо (Ciro Discepolo), 208 pages,
June 2009. Russian edition of "Nuovo trattato di astrologia". See here:
Complete bibliography: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/english_corner/bibliography.htm
La soggettivit\E0 e la oggettivit\E0 nelle scelte di indirizzo astrologico [The
subjectivity and objectivity in the astrologically oriented choices], University
of the Studies of Padua, Faculty of Sciences of Communication, in the course
conceived by Professor Maurizio Barbagallo, 9th of May 2001 (Link where you can
download the relevant video, ca. 80 Mb)
Miti, simboli, archetipi, astrologia, letteratura [Myths, symbols, archetypes,
astrology, literature], University of the Studies of Naples "L'Orientale",
Department of Compared Studies and Italian Institutes for the Philosophical
Studies, edited by Professor Vittorio Marmo and Professor Anna Maria Pedull\E0,
9th of May 2006 (Link where you can download the relevant audio file)
Miti, simboli, archetipi, astrologia, letteratura [Myths, symbols, archetypes,
astrology, literature], Budapest University (ELTE BTK Romanisztikai Int\E9zet),
10th of October 2006 (link)
Astrologia: s\EC o no?[Astrology: yes or no?], Italian Institute of Culture,
Budapest (1088, Br\F3dy S. u. 8.), 12th of October 2006 (Link)
A very short selection of the works in which Ciro Discepolo's works are quoted
Italian Institutes for the Philosophical Studies - managed by Gerardo Marotta -
Palazzo Serra di Cassano - Naples, Annuario 1975-2000. In the premises of the
(it quotes three conferences and a seminar held by Ciro Discepolo in different
L\B4uomo che sa leggere nei segreti delle stelle, [The man who can read in the
secrets of stars] by Mimmo Carratelli, La Repubblica.it, 4th of February 2007 (Link)
The only guest in the TV programme GAP (Generazioni alla prova), broadcast by
RAITRE on the 16th of April 2004 on the subject: The young and the astrology.
The program GAP is part of Format, a television space edited by Giovanni Minoli.
You can download the video of the program (ca 80 MB) here.
Guest, together with the president of CICAP Steno Ferluga, of the radio program
La notte dei misteri, broadcast by RAI Radiouno on the 8th of August 2002 (it
lasted all night long), hosted by Gabriella Vasile and Elio Cadelo.
You can download the audio files of the radio broadcast here.
Giorgio Galli - Stelle Rosse, Astrologia neo-illuminista a uso della sinistra [Red
Stars - Neo-Enlightenement Astrology for the use of the Left wing], 374 pages,
Alacr\E0n Edizioni, Milan, 2006, ISBN: 88-89603-24-0
A letter of Piero Chiara to Ciro Discepolo (Link)
Camilla Cederna - Casa Nostra [Our Home] - Mondadori, Milan, 1983
Luciana Marinangeli - Risonanze Celesti [Celestial Resonances] - Marsilio,
Venice 2007, 334 pages
Andr\E9 Barbault - Un si\E8cle de statistiques astrologiques, \C9ditions
Astrologia e Informatica [Astrologia e Informatica] - Magazine BIT, Gruppo
Editoriale Jackson, Year IV, number 19
Third Eysenck Research Seminar in Astrology - edited by Professor Hans J.
Eysenck, former holder of the chair of Psychology at London University, known
for having created psychological tests named after him, Museo Villa Pignatelli
di Napoli, 3-4-5 of June 1988. Edition sponsored by the Regional Authority of
Contributions to the correction of data relevant to the various time zones (Link)
If you search Solar Returns (the astrological subject to which he is mostly
committed) on www.yahoo.it, his name appears in the first six documents in a
list of about 37 millions (www.cirodiscepolo.it/images/Yahoo20Novembre2011.jpg).
Ciro Discepolo's birth chart: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/images/TN_Ciro.jpg
Some my photos:
The publishing house Armenia in Milan published his following works
(most of them can be purchased online at: http://www.armenia.it):
- Cancro, 1977, 124 p. An essay on the sign of Cancer with the astrological portrait of Ingmar Bergman. No longer issued.
- Nuova guida all’astrologia (4th revised edition), 1998, 817 p. First edition: 1979. It’s a best-seller of its kind, having being re-issued four times and reprinted about fifteen times. Over 50,000 copies of this book have been sold; a great many Italian astrologers have studied on it. It covers a brief section on the history of astrology and about astronomy applied to astrology. It explains how to compute a horoscope; it also contains ephemerides so that readers can teach themselves to cast a nativity. It also explains the meaning of the planets in the signs, in the houses, their angles and so on.
- Gli astri del successo, 1979, 237 p. A collection of the astrological portrait of 25 VIPs of the politics and entertainment. It’s been out of stock for years.
- Le Effemeridi dal 1900 al 2010, 1984, 707 p. The current edition covers years 1920 to 2000. A large-size book. It deliberately omits the celestial latitude and the declination of celestial bodies, as those elements are seldom used by the majority of astrologers, and they would have considerably raised the price of the book. For a professional use.
- Le tavole delle Case, 1984, 200 p. It lists the direct values for both the North and South hemisphere, thus avoiding any conversion computing. For a professional use.
- Guida ai transiti, 1984, 459 p. (3rd edition published on February, 2000). Today the volume is entitled "I transiti" but it covers three fundamental topics: transits, Solar Returns (with interpolation tables for manual computation), and primary directions with conversion tables for manual computation.
- Astrologia applicata, 1988, 292 p. Mainly facing elective astrology: what is the best moment to found a society, to get married, or to undergo an operation, etc. It has been missing for over a dozen of years, until it was reprinted in June, 2002.
- Le Effemeridi dal 2000 al 2050, 1991, 300 p. A large-size book. It deliberately omits the celestial latitude and the declination of celestial bodies, as those elements are seldom used by the majority of astrologers, and they would have considerably raised the price of the book. For a professional use. In summer 2002 a new edition was issued, with a completely renewed graphic design.
- Il Nuovo Dizionario di Astrologia, 1996, 392 p. It contains several hundreds of nativities of celebrities illustrating the various entries, such as JOURNALIST, ACCIDENTS, RELIGIOUSNESS, ASTROGEOGRAPHY, SOLAR RETURNS, etc. It has almost sold out.
- Transiti e Rivoluzioni solari, October 1997, 508 p.; 580 p. in its 2nd Italian edition. NOW AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH (TRANSITS AND SOLAR RETURNS). YOU CAN BUY IT HERE: A new system for two ancient methods". It explains the 30 rules that can lead to a correct reading of the events of a year, whether you practise the so called aimed (or targeted) birthdays or not. This volume contains 100 examples of important events in the life of celebrities, and it explains the concept of “Index of riskiness of the year”. This book has met a great success. It is almost at the 3rd edition; it was also published in France by the prestigious publishing house Éditions Traditionnelles, and after a very few months from its appearance in the bookshops the first run is on its way to being already sold out. The 2004 edition of this book (3rd reprint and 2nd edition in Italy) has 580 pages.
- Piccola guida all'Astrologia, October 1998, ca. 250 p. For beginners. It contains also reduced ephemerides to cast and draw the nativity of people born in Italy in the last decades.
- Nuovo Trattatto delle Rivoluzioni Solari, September 2003, 216 p. Its postface outlines links between Aimed Solar Returns and psychoanalysis, ASR and mythology, ASR and magic, ASR and Roman ancient religion, ASR and animal predation. This book contains also a real-life, verifiable example to demonstrate –in an almost absolute and maybe definite way– the validity of ASRs.
- Nuovo Trattato di Astrologia, February 2004, 784 p. The first section covers the rectification of the time of birth. The second section is about the dating of events between a given Solar Return and the following one. The third section is a miscellany of quite technical subjects (for example “The praise to Placidus”) Finally, this large-size book –that belongs to the blue series of Armenia’s (a series in which there are 8 texts from the same Author)– offers a postface of epistemological nature. REMARK: This text is not a new edition of GUIDA ALL’ASTROLOGIA. In fact, it does not contain a single page from that book.
- Elementi di Astrologia medica, January 2006, 246 p. As the Italian title says, elements of medical astrology.
- L’Interpretazione del Tema Natale – September 2007, 336 p. The interpretation of the Natal Chart is, probably, the miliary stone of everything the whole Astrological Know: the point of confluence of this science in which converge, in an accumulation of fascinating synergies, disciplines as the astronomy, the astrology, the mythology, the psychology and one hundred other Knowledge that together they form what we should intend for Holistic Knowledge. The teacher of astrology, enriched by many years experiences has the gift of the synthesis, the ability to photograph in an instant the Microcosm-Macrocosm that through the glyphs of stars, houses, angular aspects, contain past, present and future of every human being.
We are to the university of the astrology and not by chance the author, one of the more affirmed to the world, have intended to risk him in the layout of this brief essay offshore the turn of boa of his own professional jubilee (understood as number of published works).
With the simplicity that countersigns him, Ciro Discepolo, also in this occasion has succeeded in handing to the neophytes and the more experts, the most difficult concepts, made in direct form, easy, immediately enjoyable, disclosing unpublished, knowledge for a long time meditated, even small secret of that that it necessarily has to call the Interpretative art in Astrology.
As it is his habit the author offers over fifty examples to support of the exposed theories, examples for him more than famous characters, revisited completely in comparison to the past or read for the first time for the joy of his disciples.
- Rivoluzioni Lunari e Rivoluzioni
Terrestri, September 2008, 252 pages.
text is unique in its gender, all over the world. In fact, for the first
time a book is published concerning exclusively the usage of the Lunar
Returns and the Earth
Returns in support of the Aimed Solar
Returns and of the Active Astrology. Having
published at least a dozen books on the Solar Returns
and the Lunar Returns, and having studied over
twenty thousand “aimed birthdays” in a practice of almost forty years, the
Author is considered the major world expert in this specific field. For the
first time, he mainly takes position concerning the question “Astrology as a
phenomenon of synchronicity” or “Astrology as a causality fact”. Hence he
develops a possible general theory of his own on the functioning of Solar
Returns, Lunar Returns and
Earth Returns. The reader
not only will find a copious theory in support of the declared theses, but
above all many practical examples of daily usage of the Lunar
Returns and of the Earth
Returns. As for the Earth
Returns, original tables allow you to try the
described methods in lack of specific software programs. Moreover the Author
proposes new paths of research also concerning the practice of the Lunar and
the Solar Returns. In a world, a virtually essential
book for those who love Predictive Astrology, Active Astrology and the
wonderful world of Solar, Lunar and Earth
Returns (presented for the first time in the world
in its applicational possibilities).
- I Simboli
Planetari, September 2010, 286 pages, like the title.
The publisher Capone in Turin published his following works:
- - Prontuario di calcoli per interpolazioni, 1979, 72 p. A large size book. It’s been out of stock for years.
- Politici: 40 oroscopi e 80 rivoluzioni solari ###, 1982, 125 p. As the Italian title says, 40 nativities and 80 solar returns of politicians. It’s been out of stock for years.
- Tavola delle Case Placidus per latitudine SUD, 1982. It’s been out of stock for years.
- Effemeridi 1700-1800*, 1982. This is a historic book, because when it was published nothing similar existed on the international market.
- Astrologia sì, astrologia no**, 1982, 198 p. A book of epistemological nature. It’s been out of stock for years.
- Effemeridi 1582-1699*, 1983. This is a historic book, because when it was published nothing similar existed on the international market.
- Effemeridi giornaliere 1920-2000***, end of 1988, 100 p. As the Italian title says, it contains the daily ephemerides 1920 to 2000.
- Il sale dell’astrologia, 1991, 144 p. It’s been out of stock for years, but a printed copy it can be obtained writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most concepts from this book have been resumed and developed in "Astrologia Attiva", published by Edizioni Mediterranee.
- Effemeridi professionali 2000 - 2010, 1998. Covering the Black Moon, Lunar apogee, Asteroids, Fixed Stars, New Moon, Eclipses, Latitudes and Declinations, and so on.
The publisher Curcio in Rome published his following works:
- Scuola di astrologia, vol. II (le effemeridi e le tavole delle Case), 1981, 280 p. As the Italian title says, it’s the 2nd volume of a practical course of Astrology, containing the ephemerides and the tables of Houses.
The publisher Albero in Milan published his following works:
- Come scoprire i segreti di un oroscopo, 1988, 253 p. This book illustrates some concepts that are fundamental for the interpretation of a nativity chart; for example, it explains that a subject’s libido is made evident by the position of his/her Sun, Mars, or of a stellium, in the Houses of nativity. This book also explains the concept of “compensated” signs. It also contains many portraits of celebrities. It’s been out of stock for years, but a printed copy it can be obtained writing to email@example.com.
The publisher Nuovi Orizzonti in Milan published his following works:
- 250 oroscopi importanti, 1991, 144 p. The nativity charts of 250 VIPs of history, politics, and entertainment.
As the publisher Ricerca ’90 he published the following works:
- Ritratti di celebrità, 1991, 144 p. It’s been out of stock for years. As the Italian title says, it’s a collection of astrological portraits of celebrities.
- Osservazioni politematiche sulle ricerche Discepolo/Miele°, 1992, 200 p. It’s the complete report on the researches Discepolo/Miele concerning the astral heredity, covering over 75,000 subjects. These researches led to statistically significant results, according to the report of the University professors who examined this study. Preface by André Barbault. This book also contains a section in French and in English. In Belgium it was awarded as the second best book of the year.
It should also be noted that this statistical research, conducted by Ciro
Discepolo and Luigi Miele about 75,000 subjects was then examined in all
phases of his general approach, the method which the sample was collected,
the need to create the random control group (without which, in accord to
university teachers, professors of Statistics which controlled all the work,
this research, in this case, would have been completely wrong) and lack of
errors of any kind, from professors of Statistics, in the Naples University.
The search had a highly significant and positive result from the statistical
point of view and the university teachers who repeated all the calculations
were also coauthors of the book. It’s been out of stock for years, but it can be freely downloaded – free of charge – from the following URL: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/Osservazioni.Htm.
- Da Costanzo a Nilde Jotti, 1992, 144 p. A collection of astrological portraits. It’s been out of stock for years.
- 300 oroscopi importanti, 1992, 144 p. The nativity charts of 300 VIPs of history, politics, entertainment, and so on.
- Per una rifondazione dell'astrologia o per il suo rifiuto°, 1992, 200 p. Criticism, reflections and in-depth analyses of topics related to astrology. With contributions of distinguished Italian astrologers, but also of scientists and intellectuals.
- Breve guida alla consultazione astrologica, 1993, 40 p. Not on sale. It helps understand the meaning of an astrological consultation.
- Trattatto pratico di Rivoluzioni Solari, 1993, 204 p. Out of print; also the second edition of this book, by Blue Diamond Publisher, has been sold out. It contains the essential elements to understand SRs according to the school of Active Astrology.
- Astrologia: sì e no°°, 1992, 235 p. A book of prevailingly epistemological nature. It contains many questions and answers for and against astrology. It's been out of stock for years, but it can be freely downloaded – free of charge – from the following URL: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/Osservazioni.Htm.
- La ricerca dell’ora di nascita, 1994, 62 p. As the Italian title says, it’s about determining (rectificatiing) the time of birth.
- Estri & Astri, 1994, 144 p. Some of the best from a column published for many years on different newspapers. It's been out of stock for years, but it can be freely downloaded - free of charge – from the following URL: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/Osservazioni.Htm.
- Ci siamo con la datazione informatica degli avvenimenti? %%% - 168 pp., 2007. AstralDetector is a new excellent software. You can see it here: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/AstralDetector.htm.
- TRANSITS AND SOLAR RETURNS – IN ENGLISH – 560 p. See here
Transits et R\E9volutions solaires
- French edition of "Transits and Solar
Returns" - 466 p., 2008
TRANSITE UND DAS SOLARHOROSKOP,
German edition of "Transits
and Solar Returns" ,
646 p., 2008
- TR\C1NSITOS Y RETORNOS SOLARES,
edition of "Transits and Solar Returns", 664 p., 2009
- Lunar Returns and Earth Returns, 304 p., 2009,
English edition, modified and expanded, of "Rivoluzioni Lunari e
- Aimed Solar and Lunar Returns, 220 pages,
2009. It is possible to buy it here:
Aimed Solar Returns A Short Album, 109 pages, 2009.
You can download it, free, here:
Lunar Returns, 240 pages,
December 2010. You can buy it only on
This book is dedicated to all my English readers. It is not only the
result of a separation of certain pages from my book Lunar Returns and Earth
Returns, Ricerca ’90
Publishing – an operation
that has left in this volume only the pages related to the Lunar Returns.
No, it is not. I think that it is something more; something quite important
for those wishing to study the subject on which focuses my present work.
I wanted to do different things together, namely:
1) I removed the section on Earth Returns, for not all the Readers showed a
real interest in it; and I’ve published this new edition of the text,
lowering the cost of the book.
2) I’ve tried to explain further and better what the Lunar Returns are and
how they work.
3) I’ve tried to clarify what are the different applications of the Lunar
4) In relation to one of those applications – the dating of the events
within a Solar Return year – I’ve added something that I think will appeal
to Readers: the complete discussion of the terrible saga of death in the
Gandhi family, widely illustrated with many charts of birth skies (104
new charts and 88 new pages), Solar Returns and Lunar Returns, and
further clarified by tables of transits – precisely to explain how you can
use the LRs (Lunar Returns) for dating events within a year covered by a
specific Solar Return.
I hope my Readers will reward this work of mine, purchasing it and
suggesting it to other colleagues. Let me take leave from you by wishing you
new amazing, deep dives into the wonderful world of Astrology.
THE PROTOCOL FOR CORRECTION OF BIRTH TIME - 156 pp., 2011, on selling on
The Fundaments of Medical Astrology - 238 pages, 2011, in vendita su www.amazon.com
A Few Facts on Aimed Birthdays - 104 pages, 2011, in vendita su www.amazon.com but
Aimed Solar Returns - A Short Album vol. 1,
Aimed Lunar Returns and Solar Returns - A Short Album vol. 2,
Geographical Atlas for the Solar
Returns - 136 p., %%
As the Blue Diamond Publisher he published the following works:
- Guida al personal computer, 1994, 128 p. As the Italian title says, it was written to help astrologers make use of a personal computer.
- Esercizi sulle Rivoluzioni Solari Mirate, 1996, 96 p. As the Italian title says, it contains practical exercises of Aimed (Targeted) Solar returns.
- Effemeridi professionali 1870-1900°°°, 1996, 192 p. As the Italian title says, professional ephemerides. Difficult to find in the edition of other foreign publishers.
- Elementi di Astrologia professionale#, 1996, 96 p. It helps you choose your sons’ profession.
- Introduzione alla sinastria#, 1996, 112 p. The basic concepts to study a comparison chart. It also gives the rules to assign a tentative score to the couple.
- Astro & Geografia##, 1996, 96 p. How to choose the best places to move to, and/or where you may achieve the best results on career, health, love, etc.
- Effemeridi professionali 1850-1869, 1998, 120 p. As the Italian title says, professional ephemerides. Difficult to find in the edition of other foreign publishers.
- Effemeridi professionali 1830-1849, 1998, 120 p. As the Italian title says, professional ephemerides. Difficult to find in the edition of other foreign publishers.
- Circa 200 oroscopi di VIP dello spettacolo, 1998, 120 p. Nativities of ca. 200 celebrities.
- Ariete, 1999, 120 p. A monograph on the Ram. With the astrological portrait of Giacomo Casanova.
- Toro, 2000, 120 p. A monograph on the Bull. With the astrological portrait of Susanna Agnelli.
- Supporto tecnico alla pratica delle Rivoluzioni solari mirate%%, 2000, 136 p. A lot of useful technical information to help you organize your aimed birthdays. Further details and cover picture at the following URL: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/SupportoT.htm.
- Atlante geografico per le Rivoluzioni solari%%, 2001, 136 p. A useful atlas to help you organize your aimed Solar Returns. Further details and cover picture at the following URL: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/Atlante.htm.
- Quattro cose sui compleanni mirati, 2001, 104 p. Questions & answers about practising the Aimed Solar Returns.
The publisher Edizioni Mediterranee published his following works:
- Astrologia Attiva, autumn 1998, 144 p. The basic concepts that guides you into practising the exorcism of symbols and the Aimed Solar Returns. It explains how to “discharge” your dissonant transits and how to potentiate the harmonic ones.
The publisher Éditions Traditionnelles in Paris published his following works:
- Traité complet d'interprétation des transits et des Révolutions solaires en astrologie, December 2001, 504 p. It's the French edition of the successful Italian volume "Transiti e Rivoluzioni solari”, published in Italy by Armenia, which has almost reached its 3rd edition.
- This book is out of print and sought-after in France, where you can read a lot about if in the forums of astrology. It may be available in some foreign libraries:
- Bibliothèque Nationale 58, rue de Richelieu F - 75002 PARIS FRANCE
- Bibliothèque Sainte-Geneviève 10, Place du Panthéon F - PARIS 75005 FRANCE
- Bibliothèque Publique Centrale rue des Riches Claires, 24 B - 1000 Bruxelles Belgio
- Bibliothèque Centrale 22, rue Traverse F - 29200 BREST FRANCE
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France Quai François Mauriac F - 75013 PARIS
- Bibliothèque Marguerite Durand 79, rue Nationale F - 75013 PARIS FRANCE
- Bibliothèque de Bonneveine Leon Gabriel Gros Centre vie de Bonneveine F - 13008 MARSEILLE FRANCE
- Bibliothèque de la Cité Place des Trois-Perdrix, 5 1204 Genève SUISSE
The publisher DFT Húngaria in Budapest has published his following works:
- 365 nap alatt a Föld körül a szolárhoroszkóppal - 190 p., May 2006
The publisher Založba Astrološkega inštituta, 2007 ([Ig] : Fleks) in Ljubljana has published his following works:
- - Temelji medicinske astrologije : osnove za razumevanje človekove patologije s pomočjo nebesnih teles / Ciro Discepolo. - Ljubljana : Hermes,
The publisher Высшая Школа Классической Астрологии of Moscow has published his following works:
Новый трактат о Солнечных
Революциях, Чиро Дешиполо (Ciro Discepolo), 208 pages, June 2009.
Russian edition of "Nuovo trattato di astrologia".
You can buy it here: www.astrolog.ru
Furthermore, several writings of his can be found in other books and magazines, both Italian and foreigner.
The list would be quite extensive, so that one cannot probably reconstruct it, not even partially. Thus we’ve listed hereunder only about ten essays, published on the prestigious journal l’astrologue, edited by André Barbault and published by Éditions Traditionnelles in Paris.
- Numéro 38 - 1977 Recherche astrologique sur la schizophrénie - Psychologie et astrologie
- Numéro 47 - 1979 La libido et l'investigation astrologique - Psychologie et astrologie
- Numéro 54 - 1981 Astralités d'Alberto Moravia - Etude de thème
- Numéro spécial 61, Astrologie mondiale - 1983 Un millénaire de conjoncture mondiale - Astrologie mondiale
- Numéro 63 - 1983 Enquête sur l'hérédité astrale - Statistiques
- Numéro 67 - 1984 Nouvelle enquête sur l'hérédité astrale - Statistiques
- Numéro 75 - 1986 Statistique sur 834 nominations ministérielles - Statistiques
- Numéro 94 - 1991 Nouvelle recherche sur l'hérédité astrale - Statistiques
- Numéro 106 - 1994 L'Hérédité astrale sur 50000 naissances - Statistiques
- Numéro 125 - 1999 Astrologie activiste - Réflexions sur l’astrologie
His books are available in the main bookstores of any Italian town, or at:
- Libreria Arethusa in Turin (via Po, n°2, tel.+39 011 8397264)
- Editore Capone (via Morazzone, 16 - Turin - tel. +39 011 8193242)
- Nuovi Orizzonti in Milan (39 02 66800580)
- Blue Diamond Publisher in Milan, via Longarone, 29 - Milano (tel. +39 02 39002568)
- Armenia, www.armenia.it
AN ALMOST COMPLETE CIRO DISCEPOLO'S BIBLIOGRAPHY IS HERE: